Do you enjoy delivering a high quality customer service?
Do you have excellent communication skills?
Have you got experience dealing with Complaints via email?
Here at WorkwithYork, we are seeking a confident, assertive and methodical Waste Complaints Officer for a busy department in waste services.
You will join a busy and hard working team for a 3- 6 month full time temporary assignment based on James Street, York.
Paid at £10.30 per hour, you will be managing inbound customer contact and will deal with incoming complaints mainly via email.
- Managing inbound customer contact
- Resolving customer enquiries and low level complaints
- Some customer contact via telephone, the majority via email
- Liaising with the back office and frontline operations team to facilitate resolution
- Ability to quantify/record issues and produce performance data using excel
- Flexible outlook essential!
You must have at least 1-2 years experience working in an office environment and be confident in Microsoft word and excel.
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
Applications for this position are closed, but if you’re interested in similar positions get in touch and we’ll contact you when something becomes available.
If you have a similar vacancy that you’d like to advertise please get in touch to see how WorkwithYork can help find you the right candidate.