Our client, in York, is looking for a Technical Support Team Leader on a temporary basis for up to 6 months. You will be the key liaison point providing professional technical and managerial support to the Building Service department.
This is a specialist and pivotal role that requires wide ranging and proven high level skills
- Experience of using and maintaining a health, safety and welfare management system for all work activities, including method statements and risk assessments/compliance notes.
- Responsible for planning training across the whole department, working with managers to confirm individual reviews for all staff, whilst working to the annual training plan.
- A sound knowledge of construction industry processes, including materials contracts and materials supply chains.
- A strong understanding of performance management and related measures and with a working knowledge of statistical analysis.
- A demonstratable track record of working on multiple projects, dealing with conflicting priorities etc.
Ideally you will have an HNC in Building Studies or equivalent, as well as a NEBOSH National Certificate qualification. You will be fully conversant with Microsoft Office, Excel in particular.
Knowledge of Servitor or any other integrated housing repairs software is desirable but not essential.
Due to the high volumes of candidates responding to our adverts, we are not always able to provide feedback on your application, if you don’t hear from us within the next seven day, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Applications for this position are closed, but if you’re interested in similar positions get in touch and we’ll contact you when something becomes available.
If you have a similar vacancy that you’d like to advertise please get in touch to see how WorkwithYork can help find you the right candidate.