Our clients in York are seeking a Qualified Social Worker for their Children’s Safeguarding Team.
This full time role is for an immediate start for at least 3 months
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Managing a caseload in a busy team
- Conducting Section 47’s
- Court Work
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Child Protection
- Producing high quality, accurate and timely reports.
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- A minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience within a Safeguarding Children team
This role will suit an empathetic, organised, and adaptable social worker who has the highest professional standards and references
Pay will depend on qualifications and experience but will be competitive.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithYork staff to share this commitment. We will require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via DBS.
Please apply with a full CV, including contact details of two referees (at least one of whom must be your last/current employer) or complete our application form.
Applications for this position are closed, but if you’re interested in similar positions get in touch and we’ll contact you when something becomes available.
If you have a similar vacancy that you’d like to advertise please get in touch to see how WorkwithYork can help find you the right candidate.