Our client is looking to recruit a Mini Bus driver for a minimum of two months, may be longer for their community service users.
Do you have a clean driving licence or a PCV/PSV licence or are MIDAS trained?
Have you 3 years driving experience?
Can you work with passengers who have additional needs providing a welcoming, sensitive inclusive service for them?
Rate of pay is £9.17 per hour.
Key aspects of the role include etc.
- Treating all service users with respect and patience
- Communicating information when necessary between service users , carers and staff maintaining confidentially
- Completing documentation in relation to operation of the vehicle accurately and in a timely fashion
- Maintain the highest standards of safely for all users
- Safe operation of auxiliary equipment and clamping of wheelchairs
Working pattern 37 hours per week Mon – Friday hours – 7.45 – 10.45 and 14.30 – 18.00 Friday afternoon will be 13.30 – 16.30. The client is looking to interview as soon as possible
We will require the successful applicant to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via CRB/DBS
To apply please send your application form or CV or for an initial discussion call us and speak to Stephen.
Regrettably we can’t respond to every application we receive and please note that to apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
Applications for this position are closed, but if you’re interested in similar positions get in touch and we’ll contact you when something becomes available.
If you have a similar vacancy that you’d like to advertise please get in touch to see how WorkwithYork can help find you the right candidate.