Marketing and Communications Officer
Part Time – 21.5 hours
£13.93 per hour
Do you have experience in Marketing and Communications?
Have you delivered excellent marketing campaigns?
WorkwithYork are looking for a Marketing and Communications Officer for an ongoing temporary assignment. This is a part time role over 3 days and will be based in York city centre.
The main purpose of this role will be to develop and deliver marketing and communications plans to encourage more people to use public transport in the city.
You will be –
- Developing a programme of marketing communications activities
- Manage all publications, website, newsletters and social media through collaborative work with partners and stakeholders
- Writing copy for corporate publications for various audiences
Key skills –
- Good knowledge of marketing and communications
- Experience of designing and delivering marketing campaigns
- Project management skills
- Excellent IT skills
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive. To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
Applications for this position are closed, but if you’re interested in similar positions get in touch and we’ll contact you when something becomes available.
If you have a similar vacancy that you’d like to advertise please get in touch to see how WorkwithYork can help find you the right candidate.