We are looking to recruit a Project Support Officer for 3 months initially to join our client based in York city centre.
The successful candidate will provide advice, guidance and support to implement the iTrent Employee Self Service and Absence Management system. You will also be confident in approaching external businesses to assist Communications and Engagement, securing offers and incentives for employees.
An understanding of absence management would be an advantage but not essential. .
Key skills and experience include
- Excellent project admin skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous recent HR experience
- Confident with the ability to go out and approach external businesses, and relate to staff and customers of all levels
- Advanced IT skills and working knowledge of HR/Payroll systems
- Absence management experience and or employee self service would be an advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to construct guidance documents and deliver information sessions to groups of users
The role is full time 37 hours a week Monday to Friday, £10.27 per hour, for 3 months initially.
Please email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining two referees.
Applications for this position are closed, but if you’re interested in similar positions get in touch and we’ll contact you when something becomes available.
If you have a similar vacancy that you’d like to advertise please get in touch to see how WorkwithYork can help find you the right candidate.