Our client, based in York is looking for an Investment and Data Officer; you will undertake operational tasks, high profile administration and data manipulation. The role will be to populate, analyse and interpret data, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the analytical and management information platforms used by the business. You will also be handling and processing a high volume of data using an accurate and analytical approach.
- Strong IT skills with the ability to use Microsoft Excel, Access and an affinity for data analysis/quality, confident creating Pivot Tables; V Lookups etc.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to process large amounts of data using an accurate and methodical approach to ensure high quality information.
- Strong attention to detail, able to multi-task.
- Experience of data handling or a mathematical background, ideally with experience in a similar role handling large amounts of data to a high degree of accuracy.
- Ideally you will have a degree or equivalent IT qualification, desirable but not essential would be a working knowledge of statistical software such as SPSS and/or mapping software such as Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
Due to the high volumes of candidates responding to our adverts, we are not always able to provide feedback on your application, if you don’t hear from us within the next seven day, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Applications for this position are closed, but if you’re interested in similar positions get in touch and we’ll contact you when something becomes available.
If you have a similar vacancy that you’d like to advertise please get in touch to see how WorkwithYork can help find you the right candidate.