Are you methodical, organised and hard working?
Do you have experience within recruitment or HR Resourcing?
Are you a skilled communicator and a fast learner?
Our city centre client is seeking a skilled HR Resourcing Officer for a temporary 30 hours per week assignment. Working within HR, you will be assisting the team on a variety of admin tasks. The rate of pay is £10 – 11 per hour and the job is for initially 3 months.
This job will include:
- Logging and recording job vacancies on Excel
- Preparing documents and packs for Evaluation panels
- Creating job posts
- Moving and filing job descriptions
- Circulating job information to HR advisors
You will have an enthusiastic and hard working approach and also:
- Be ready to learn new processes quickly and adapt to a fast paced environment
- Have demonstrable experience working with Microsoft packages, including Excel
- Have strong organisation skills
- Be quick and efficient managing a varied work load
- Have excellent communication skills
A background within recruitment or HR is beneficial, however candidates will be considered who can demonstrate a willingness to learn and have strong IT skills.
Interested? Apply now!
For any further questions and to apply, please call us now on 01904 566066. You can also email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
Applications for this position are closed, but if you’re interested in similar positions get in touch and we’ll contact you when something becomes available.
If you have a similar vacancy that you’d like to advertise please get in touch to see how WorkwithYork can help find you the right candidate.