Our client is looking for a self starting all rounder who can develop projects with the minimum of supervision to work within their HR depart as a Communication and Engagement Officer.
You will be responsible for
- Promote and support the implementation and development of the staff benefits and salary sacrifices schemes
- To help support the roll out of a new HR reporting and reporting system
- To design and update copy for handbooks and Intranet articles
- Organise and plan staff engagement events
The successful applicant will ideally have
- Knowledge and understanding of HR policies and practises
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Expertise using all Microsoft Office applications
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritise
- The ability to multi task and incorporate changes into their working day smoothly and calmly
- Experience of organising events and workshops to a wide variety of audiences
- Hands on marketing and PR experience within a commercial environment
The role can either be on a part or full time basis, with flexibility on days and hours. The assignment is for 2-3 months initially with potential extension ideally from 18th July for a two week handover. Deadline for applications is 20 July 2016.
Applications for this position are closed, but if you’re interested in similar positions get in touch and we’ll contact you when something becomes available.
If you have a similar vacancy that you’d like to advertise please get in touch to see how WorkwithYork can help find you the right candidate.