Do you have an excellent telephone manner and customer service skills?
Are you confident at handling challenging situations?
Do you enjoy working in a customer facing environment?
We are WorkwithYork and our city centre York client is seeking a Customer Service Advisor to work within their busy team on an ongoing full time assignment. The rate of pay is £10.30 per hour. You will be the first point of contact handling enquiries from members of the public regarding all housing matters.
Your role will be to work within building services as the first point of contact for customer enquiries:
- Responding to enquiries from the public over the telephone, email and face to face
- Using initiative to resolve issues or referring enquiries over to the appropriate member of staff
- Arranging appointments for housing repairs
- Making outgoing phone calls to customers in response to queries
- Data entry and monitoring and updating the database
If you’re right for this role then you will have:
- An excellent telephone manner and proven customer service skills
- An ability to respond with sensitivity when handling enquiries
- A calm and professional approach to confrontational matters
- High level IT skills and the ability to learn new processes quickly
- Strong administration skills and an ability to prioritise workloads
Please only apply for this position if you have the skills and experience as outlined above.
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
Applications for this position are closed, but if you’re interested in similar positions get in touch and we’ll contact you when something becomes available.
If you have a similar vacancy that you’d like to advertise please get in touch to see how WorkwithYork can help find you the right candidate.