WorkwithYork are working with their client to recruit an experienced Customer and Contracts Officer who are:-
- a confident and skilled communicator with experience of consulting with customers from vulnerable groups.
- competent and knowledgeable in using a variety of methods to establish customer satisfaction across commissioned services.
York City Centre
Temporary 8 weeks
£10 – £12 per hour.
This is a temporary assignment working within the Health, Housing and Social Care sector.
The Customer and Contracts Officer will work closely with customers, carers, providers, representative bodies, voluntary organisations and other stakeholders, duties will include:
- Developing monitoring systems
- Fostering positive relationships with a wide variety of customers and stakeholders
- Meeting key deadlines
- Presenting key information in a variety of formats tailored to your audience.
- Producing high quality reports using Microsoft Office
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of consulting with customers and stakeholders
- A commitment to equal opportunities and addressing the needs of disadvantaged groups
- Demonstrate ability to utilise IT systems in the accessing and provision of information and reporting.
- A high standard of written and oral communication and the ability to communicate effectively and experience of report writing.
Experience of working within the Health, Housing and Social Care sector will be beneficial.
The post requires sensitivity and patience when consulting with vulnerable people. Tact and impartiality are needed when consulting with customers. The post holder is likely to need to deal with disclosures and requires the skills to respond to this appropriately.
The role is based in York City Centre
For an informal discussion about the role please call and ask for Amy.
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive. To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
Applications for this position are closed, but if you’re interested in similar positions get in touch and we’ll contact you when something becomes available.
If you have a similar vacancy that you’d like to advertise please get in touch to see how WorkwithYork can help find you the right candidate.