Are you confident at responding to complaints with an empathetic yet assertive manner?
Do you enjoy delivering a high quality customer service?
Do you have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to liaise effectively with a variety of people?
Are you a quick learner who can pick up new electronic systems effectively?
Here at WorkwithYork, we are seeking a confident, assertive and methodical Complaints and Feedback Officer. You will join a busy and hard working team for a 6 month full time temporary assignment based in York city centre. Paid at £9.92 per hour, your main role will be delivering a high quality customer service over the phone and via email with a professional yet empathetic manner.
This is a varied role, your main duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for both external and internal customers seeking advice, guidance and information.
- Responding to complaints with an understanding but firm approach.
- Explaining procedures and legislations with a calm and collected manner.
- Processing and logging all communications via a bespoke system, ensuring excellent attention to detail is maintained throughout.
The successful applicant will have:
- Extensive experience within a call centre environment, particularly dealing with complaints.
- A methodical and organised approach to tasks.
- A mature, collected and confident approach to handling complaints.
- The commitment to delivering a high quality and customer orientated service.
First stage interviews are available immediately so do not hesitate in applying today. For any queries, please don’t hesitate to give us a call and ask for Amy.
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
Applications for this position are closed, but if you’re interested in similar positions get in touch and we’ll contact you when something becomes available.
If you have a similar vacancy that you’d like to advertise please get in touch to see how WorkwithYork can help find you the right candidate.