Are you confident at responding to complaints with an empathetic yet assertive manner?
An excellent communicator ?
A quick learner who can pick up new electronic systems effectively?
Here at WorkwithYork, we are seeking a confident, assertive and methodical Complaints and Feedback Officer based in York city centre. Paid at £10.30 per hour, you will deal with complaints and queries over the phone and via email with a professional yet empathetic manner. The nature of the inquiries will be very varied and the content is interesting with no two days alike and is probably very different in its content than any similar Complaint handling role
- Acting as the first point of contact for both external and internal customers seeking advice, guidance and information.
- Responding to complaints with an understanding but firm approach, following legislations and policies.
- Explaining procedures and legislations with a calm and collected manner.
- Processing and logging all communications via a bespoke system, ensuring excellent attention to detail is maintained throughout.
The successful applicant will have:
- A methodical and organised approach to tasks.
- A mature, collected and confident approach to handling complaints.
- The commitment to delivering a high quality and customer orientated service.
This is a full time role ideally but the client will consider part time applicants.
To apply please send an up-to-date CV or download and complete our application form, along with 2 referees, to email@example.com
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
For information about all our other customer service roles please visit our Admin & Customer Service page.
Applications for this position are closed, but if you’re interested in similar positions get in touch and we’ll contact you when something becomes available.
If you have a similar vacancy that you’d like to advertise please get in touch to see how WorkwithYork can help find you the right candidate.