Our client in York is seeking a Cafe Assistant/Relief Chef to cover for busy periods, holidays and sickness. The shifts will be various hours during the week and/or at weekends, depending on staff rotas.
You will have:
- Previous experience of food preparation, ideally in a cafe setting
- At least a Level 2 Food Hygiene qualification
- Great customer service skills
- Self confidence and the ability to thrive in a busy setting
- Good team working skills
- A good general standard of education including level 2 in English, Maths and ICT
Work is subject to references, an interview and an occupational health check.
To apply, please complete our application form or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please give contact details of two referees with your form or CV, one from your current or most recent employer and please let your referees know that you are applying.
Applications for this position are closed, but if you’re interested in similar positions get in touch and we’ll contact you when something becomes available.
If you have a similar vacancy that you’d like to advertise please get in touch to see how WorkwithYork can help find you the right candidate.