Our client based in York city centre is looking for a Business Analyst on a temporary basis for up to 12 months.
The key liaison between the business and the IT department, with an understanding of business requirements and priorities, you will manage business expectations and definine and deliver change to satisfy project and business requirements.
This is a specialist and pivotal role that requires a wide ranging and proven high level skills:-
- Able to use, refine and develop a range of facilitation, technical and BPR models to obtain and analyse complex and diverse information from a range of stakeholders
- Recognise and assess best practice understanding how these solutions might be refined or developed for use in this organisation.
- Facilitate workshops with a variety of audiences to develop inputs to analysis and to share emerging ideas or final conclusions.
- A demonstrable track record in working proactively with Service Managers and staff in order to refine process after go-live
- Leading the preparation of reports and presentations to Service Managers and other senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrating a can do approach to work and enjoy working with a variety of people and able to progress work independently.
Ideally you should have a relevant degree and/or relevant professional qualification (BCS CITP, ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis) and Agile or Prince2 Certification
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, or to find out more please call Stephen Horne on 01904 554234.
Applications for this position are closed, but if you’re interested in similar positions get in touch and we’ll contact you when something becomes available.
If you have a similar vacancy that you’d like to advertise please get in touch to see how WorkwithYork can help find you the right candidate.