Our clients in York are seeking an experienced AMHP for a 6 month temporary assignment in their Adults Mental Health Team working in a busy but supportive team based in York City Centre.
You should :-
- Have a relevant professional qualification in Social Work (Social Work Degree, CQSW, DipSW or equivalent);
- Be registered with the HCPC;
- Be a qualified AMHP;
- Have at least two years PQE in Mental Health Social Work;
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the MHA 1983, Care Act 2014 and Local Authority statutory responsibilities;
- Have great caseload management, communication and report writing skills;
- Have the highest standard of professional practice;
- Be committed to partnership working and a user orientated service;
This temporary role is for 6 months in the first instance. Pay will depend on experience, but is expected to be in the range £20 to £30 an hour.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and expect all WorkwithYork staff to share this commitment. Ideally you should therefore have a current valid DBS registered with the Update Service, otherwise we will require successful applicants to undertake an online Enhanced Criminal Records check via DBS.
Please apply using our application form or upload your CV (with full employment history and contact details of at least two referees – one of whom should be your current or most recent employer).
For an informal discussion about this role please call Emily Peart on 01904 554368 or Karen Bull on 01905 554675.
Applications for this position are closed, but if you’re interested in similar positions get in touch and we’ll contact you when something becomes available.
If you have a similar vacancy that you’d like to advertise please get in touch to see how WorkwithYork can help find you the right candidate.