Our clients in York are seeking NPLQ qualified Lifeguards for casual or ad-hoc work starting immediately.
We have two assignments -Starting on the 2nd of July every Tuesday until the 23rd from 7.30-8.30pm and also the
20th August every Tuesday from 7.30-8.30pm this will be on going
Rate of pay is £8.75 per hour.
- hold a current Royal Lifesaving Society National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ).
- have good awareness of relevant Health & Safety.
- be willing to attend a minimum of three continuous professional development training sessions per year to maintain up to date standards.
- have excellent customer care and communication skills.
- have a First Aid at Work certificate (desirable).
- have knowledge and experience of working within the Leisure industry (desirable).
- hold a pool plant operator’s certificate (desirable).
Work is subject to references, successful induction and occupational health check.
To apply, please complete our application form or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please give contact details of two referees with your form or CV, one from your current or most recent employer and please let your referees know that you are applying.
NPLQ qualified LifeguardsDownload application form