We are WorkwithYork and we are currently seeking a keen, proactive and technically minded individual to join an enthusiastic sales team.
Working for a successful York based company you will be providing first line customer support by responding to sales queries by email or telephone.
You’ll have exceptional customer service skills and a technical brain to respond to a variety of queries.
Your other duties will involve:
- Logging sales enquiries into a sales system
- Collecting and assessing information relating to costing proposals
- Preparing and issuing technical specifications, proposals and quotations
- Following up issued quotations to improve quote to purchase order conversion rates
- Entering data accurately into the system
- General administrative duties
You will need:
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- High level of numeracy
- Good level of attention to detail
- Proactive and ‘can-do’ attitude
This is a Temp to Perm role with a salary of £18,000. This role is a real gem with progression available for the right candidate.
No specific experience is required; however a degree in a related subject or practical experience in a sales or engineering environment would be beneficial.
Closing date: Wednesday 12th June
Due to nature of our client’s contracts, the successful candidate will be required to undergo a security clearance.
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.Download application form