Have you got successful experience within a technical IT driven environment?
Do you have strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a team?
Do you have a broad knowledge of information technology and systems?
We are WorkwithYork and our high profile client is seeking a Systems Support Officer to work with them on a temporary assignment until March 2019. The role will be full time and a pay rate of £12.11 per hour.
The main purpose of the role is to assist in leading the Apps team which takes responsibility for user security, resilience and operational support of the ICT systems.
The Role will involve:
- Provide technical expertise and effective deployment and development of major corporate and directorate based systems.
- Assist the Testing Manager with the testing of new releases of application software from software suppliers
- Monitor telephony and software performance and work closely with database and network administrators
- Provide detailed advice and guidance to all users in the effective use of systems, products and services available
You will have:
- Successful experience within a similar organisation working in a technical IT driven environment.
- Experience of working in project environments and familiar with a structured project management methodology
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and manage own time and prioritise workloads using own initiative
- Ability to understand and communicate relevant technical issues to non-technical audiences
For an informal discussion about the role please call our office line on 01904 566066. To apply please send in your CV and application form to email@example.com
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.Download application form