Are you an experienced Data Analyst?
Have knowledge and experience of SQL queries and how to analyse and report on data?
Are you available immediately?
10 -12 months temporary assignment
WorkwithYork are working with their client based in the centre of York to recruit a SQL Data Analyst for an immediate start. In this role, you will be responsible for the collation, analysis and reporting of data in SQL Reporting, for and on behalf of internal and external clients.
The role of the SQL Data Analyst includes:
- Creation and development of reports.
- Gathering data from multiple systems and automating reports.
- Identifying anomalies – highlighting areas of concern in an easy to grasp manner in your reports.
- Breaking down reports into relevant business divisions and down to individual line managers areas.
- Drawing down reports from SQL, exporting into MS Excel to manipulate data, drilling down using VLookUps and Pivot Tables to enable you to present the figures in a recognisable format.
- Liaising with end-users, whilst identifying and resolving current & historic data issues.
- Be proficient in the use Microsoft Office package
- Knowledge and experience of SQL queries to analyse and report on data
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Excel
- Attention to detail, a high degree of organisation and good communication.
To apply please send your application form or CV or for an initial discussion call us and speak to Stephen.
Regrettably we can’t respond to every application we receive and please note that to apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.