Do you love sport and physical activity and provide excellent customer service?
Do you have excellent organisational skills and are experienced in supervising customers in a sports facility?
Do you have a good understanding of health and safety legislation and have excellent computer skills?
We have a challenging opportunity for an enthusiastic sport technician to contribute towards the effective operation and day to day running of a sports centre in York.
This is a temporary role running until the end of March 2019 and will be 20 + hours per week in holiday periods and the occasional ad hoc shift when required.
The role will involve:
- Supervising customers using all sports facility areas
- Maintain apparatus and equipment
- Cleaning of equipment and reporting damages
- Assist in operating documentation systems – Cataloguing and filing worksheets
- Responsibility of being a key holder for the centre
You will have:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Basic computer skills
- First aid training
- Good customer service skills
- The ability to work with normal physical effort working outside, grass pitches and the sports hall
- Genuine passion for working within a sports environment
For an informal discussion about the role please call our office line on 01904 566066. To apply please send in your CV and application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.Download application form