Our clients in York are seeking a qualified Supervising Social Worker in Children’s Safeguarding.
This full time role is for an immediate start for at least 3 months
The role includes:
- Completing reports for child protection conferences
- Undertaking assessments
- Report writing to a high standard
- Completing court statements
- Managing a caseload in a busy team
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Producing high quality, accurate and timely reports.
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Substantial post qualifying experience demonstrating relevant experience
This role will suit an empathetic, organised, and adaptable supervising social worker who has the highest professional standards and references
Pay will depend on experience but will be competitive.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithYork staff to share this commitment. We will require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via DBS.
Please apply with a full CV, including contact details of two referees (at least one of whom must be your last/current employer) or call 01904 566066 for more information.
For more information about other social worker temporary jobs please click here.
qualified social worker
experience in children’s safeguardingDownload application form