Are you an empathetic, organised and adaptable Social Worker?
Are you a qualified Social worker with child safeguarding experience?
Have you 2 years post qualification experience?
Our clients in York are seeking a Qualified Social Worker for their Children’s Safeguarding & Court Team.
This full time role is for an immediate start for between 3-6 months with a competitive pay rate.
The role includes:
- Completing reports for child protection conferences
- Undertaking assessments
- Report writing to a high standard
- Completing court statements
- Managing a caseload in a busy team
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Producing high quality, accurate and timely reports.
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- A minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience within a Safeguarding Children & Court team
This role will suit an empathetic, organised, and adaptable Social Worker who has the highest professional standards and references
Pay will depend on qualifications and experience but will be competitive.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithYork staff to share this commitment. We will require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via DBS.
Please apply with a full CV, including contact details of two referees (one of whom must be your last/current employer) or call 01904 566066 for more information. Please contact us for other social work jobs.