Experienced Senior Web Designer with proven coding experience?
Commercial acumen creating cutting-edge digital designs, images audio/video and graphics?
Interested in a temporary 6-12 month assignment in York (potential temp to perm)?
If so, we’d really love to hear from you…………
So what’s on offer?
Working in a highly collaborative, creative and multi-disciplined environment you’ll research and understand users to develop forward thinking user journeys and experiences.
Our client is digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation that really raises the bar for their customers.
This is a great opportunity to be a vital part of a genuinely talented in-house team of designers and developers – turning our clients needs into creative layouts, beautiful typography and original, graphical website solutions.
What we need?
- a thorough grounding in principles, methodology and practices of visual design
- proven hands-on experience in a working environment, i.e. graphic design / web design / interaction design / interface design / design systems & UI pattern libraries / branding
- a creative flair to create compelling and engaging user interfaces (UI) and user experiences (UX)
- a passion for emerging digital technology
- innovation and curiosity, able to trial new ideas and push creative boundaries
- demonstrable experience in writing and designing for the web and digital design (including CMS, SEO & using image/audio/video/graphics software for online content production
- a portfolio demonstrating breadth, quality and a passion for design
- a team player, able to work collaboratively to tight deadlines and under pressure
If this sounds interesting, to apply please email us an up-to-date CV or download and complete our application form with details of 2 referees and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information about the role, please contact the WorkwithYork team on 01904 566066Download application form