Good eye for detail and able to get on with the job to meet deadlines?
Do you have access to your own transport?
We are WorkwithYork and we are currently working with a large, York-based employer who is seeking a Scanning and Validation Assistant to work within their busy team.
Full time – 40 hours – Permanent
Your role is at the heart of the business and efficiency is vital. Your duties will be varied and will include:
- Assisting with opening and scanning of incoming mail
- Scrutinising and validating scanned documents
- Facilitating specific projects as advised by your supervisor
- Being responsible for receipt and processing of incoming documentation
If you’re right for this role then you will have:
- An excellent eye for detail and be very good at detecting errors
- A methodical and diligent approach to tasks
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Previous admin or data entry experience
- Free onsite gym
- Free parking
The salary is £8.50 per hour and is a 30 minute drive from York City Centre.
Access to your own transport is essential.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.Download application form