Sales Administrator – Permanent
Working for a successful York based company you will be providing first line customer support by responding to sales queries by email or telephone.
The company prides itself on valuing their staff. You will be part of a forward thinking organisation and your contribution is both important and supported.
Ideally you will be a graduate or looking for a role which will grow with you.
You’ll have exceptional customer service skills and a technical approach to respond to a variety of queries.
Your other duties will involve:
- Logging sales enquiries into a sales system
- Collecting and assessing information relating to costing proposals
- Preparing and issuing technical specifications, proposals and quotations
- Following up issued quotations to improve quote to purchase order conversion rates
- Entering data accurately into the system
- General administrative duties
You will need:
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- High level of numeracy
- Good level of attention to detail
- Proactive and ‘can-do’ attitude
This is a full time role, salary – £18,000
Due to nature of our client’s contracts, the successful candidate will be required to undergo a security clearance.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
Closing date: Friday 5th July – This may change due to large volumes of applications so please apply today!
No specific experience is required; however a degree in a related subject or practical experience in a sales or engineering environment would be beneficial.Download application form