Are you looking for on-going, temporary Residential Childcare Relief work?
In this role you will be caring for children with disabilities whilst on the night shift at a local children’s home in York.
£13.93 per hour
Shifts would be Sunday to Thursday – 10pm to 8am and Friday and Saturday 9.30pm – 7.30am
The successful candidates will ideally have:
- Experience in supporting children and young people with complex health care needs and some cases very challenging behaviour
- The ability to work as part of a highly skilled team and can work independently
- Work dynamically on your own initiative in line with company policy and procedures, and risk assessments is equally important.
- Awareness of varying disabilities and equality
You will be part of a small team, supporting the needs of a young person with complex needs, in a residential setting working alone.
You must be able to demonstrate experience of a commitment to enriching young people’s lives through direct work, support and play.
This is a relief position with no fixed end date.
- Experience in supporting children and young people with complex health care needs
Please apply by completing our application form or email your full CV including reference details – one of your referees should be your current or most recent employer.To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithYork staff to share this commitment. Ideally you should therefore have a current valid DBS registered with the Update service; otherwise we will require successful applicants to undertake an online Enhanced Criminal Records check via DBS.Download application form