Recruitment Resourcer/Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Temporary with a possibility of turning permanent
Are you a bright, energetic and outgoing person? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity to start a fantastic career in recruitment.
WorkwithYork is a leading recruitment partner in York. Every day our professional team helps to grow the teams of other businesses by recruiting high quality temporary and permanent staff across many skill sectors and industries.
Our business has continued to grow and we have opened our second Branch office, based in historic Pavement in York city centre.
To support our expanding business, we are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our team ideally to start as soon as possible. There is a possibility for this role to develop into a recruitment consultant position so you must have an interest in sales and developing a long term career in full cycle recruitment.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working in a busy, often pressurised, office
- Be confident and welcoming in their interactions with people
- Have good problem solving skills and a can do attitude
- Be goal orientated, enjoy working to targets and ideally enjoy sales
- Be confident with all forms of Social Media & using job boards
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Hit deadlines both for the team and as an individual
- Live within commuting distance of central York (Shambles area
In return, we:
- Are willing to invest and train you to reach your full potential
- Can offer a competitive basic salary
- Have a great centrally located air conditioned spacious office
- And for the right candidate there is the potential to progress to a Recruitment Consultant within 6-9 months
If this is you, please apply for this full-time role with your full CV, including details of two referees and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can download and complete our application form.Download application form