Looking for a career opportunity in recruitment?
Are you bright, enthusiastic and energetic?
Have you great people skills but also good at research and using IT?
Temp to permanent opportunity possible
WorkwithYork is a leading recruitment partner in York. Every day our professional team helps to grow the professional teams of other businesses by recruiting high quality temporary and permanent staff across many skill sectors and industries.
Our business has continued to grow and we have opened our second Branch office, based in historic Pavement in York city centre. Our WorkwithSchools division now occupies the Kings Court offices and continues to go from strength to strength.
To support our expanding business, we are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our team ideally to start as soon as possible. Our current Resourcer has decided to travel the world so we need to find the right person to take over from her capable hands.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working in a busy, often pressurised, office
- Be confident and welcoming in their interactions with people
- Good problem solving skills and a can do attitude
- Goal orientated
- Confidently use Social Media
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Hit deadlines both for the team and as an individual
- Live with easy commuting distance of central York
In return, we:
- Are willing to invest and train you to reach your full potential
- Can offer a competitive basic salary
- Have a great centrally located air conditioned spacious office
- And for the right candidate there is the potential to progress to a Recruitment Consultant within 6-9 months
If this is you, please apply for this full-time role with your full CV, including details of two referees and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can download and complete our application form.
Closing date 16th April 5pmDownload application form