We are working with clients in York who are seeking an experienced temporary full time Qualified Social Worker for their Referral and Assessment team.
You will have experience of:
- providing social work advice to families and professionals;
- child protection enquiries including s47 investigations;
- producing high quality, accurate evidence-based assessments;
- case recording ideally using MOSAIC;
- duty on a rota basis
This temporary role is for up to 3 months in the first instance. Pay will depend on experience, but is expected to be in the range £20 to £28 an hour.
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- A minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience within a Safeguarding Children team
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all WorkwithYork staff to share this commitment. Ideally you should therefore have a current valid DBS registered with the Update Service, otherwise we will require successful applicants to undertake an online Enhanced Criminal Records check via DBS.
Please apply using our application form or upload your CV (with full employment history and contact details of at least two referees – one of whom should be your current or more recent employer).
experienced qualified social worker, current HCPC registration, child protection, referral and assesmentDownload application form