WorkwithYork are working with clients in York who have new temporary opportunities for Qualified Mental Health Social Workers to join the Adult Social Care Team.
You will have:-
- Two years post qualify experience in Mental Health
- Experience in undertaking assessments of eligible needs of customers, collaborating with customers in completing support plans, commissioning services if necessary and undertaking reviews.
- Active listening skills and excellent communicator
- Experience to complex cases and provide professional advice and support, crisis intervention, conflict resolution, mediation, negotiation and advocacy
- Excellent organisation and time keeping skills.
- Good administrative and IT skills and the ability to use case recording systems (ideally Mosaic);
We can offer:-
- A supportive team with regular supervision;
- An initial 3 month assignment, with the potential for extension;
- Competitive rates of pay, PAYE, holiday pay, pension.
- An appropriate Social Work qualification: CQSW, Dip. SW, CSS or equivalent;
- SWE (formerly HCPC) registration;
- Eligibility to work within the UK;
- At least two years post qualification and recent CP/CIN social work experience
Please apply with a full CV, including contact details of two referees (at least one of whom must be your last/current employer) or complete our application form.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithYork staff to share this commitment. Ideally, you should therefore have a current valid DBS registered with the Update Service; otherwise, we will require successful applicants to undertake an online Enhanced Criminal Records check via DBS.Download application form