Qualified Management Accountant looking for a work-life balance ?
City of York Trading via its trading divisions WorkwithYork and WorkwithSchools is a growing recruitment business based in one of York’s most prestigious locations, the Shambles.
We are now seeking a CIMA/ACA or ACCA Qualified Management Accountant for a part time maternity cover starting in December 2019. This is a great opportunity to join our expanding business and support our future plans.
This busy and varied part-time role (18.75 hours with some flexibility on days worked) is expected to be for an initial 12 months and will covers all aspects of finance, including:-
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reports for presentation to the Board of Directors
- Banking and bank reconciliation, cashflow analysis, management of cash investments, account signatory
- Forecasting and budget setting
- Preparation of year end accounts including management of the audit process
- Quarterly VAT return and management of any inspections
- Running monthly staff payroll end to end
- Providing financial support to the Board on capital expenditure, potential acquisitions, investments and special projects.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Numerate, analytical and articulate, you’ll have outstanding communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- You’ll be able to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines. Of course it’s also essential that you are a fully Qualified Management Accountant (CIMA, ACAor ACCA).
Salary for this part-time role is between £19,250 and £21,790 depending on experience, together with profit related pay.
If this sounds like you, apply with full CV including referee information to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our application form. For an initial informal discussion about the role, please call Karen Bull, Operations Director & Interim Managing Director on 01904 554675.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.Download application form