Do you have demonstrable experience within pension administration?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Are you seeking a job within York city centre to start immediately?
We are WorkwithYork and our high profile city centre client is seeking a Pensions Officer to join their enthusiastic and hard working team. This is a temporary assignment for 6 months initially and the rate of pay will be between £10 – 12 per hour.
Main duties will include:
- Producing statistical information and reports on all pension schemes
- Checking, reconciling and completing monthly and annual returns to the relevant Pension Schemes
- Resolving internal pension queries with efficiency
- Ensuring all forms and processes are completed and adhered to
- Complying with auto enrolment legislation
- Regularly checking all pension schemes are working correctly and resolving any queries
The successful candidate will have current experience within pension administration.
You will also have:
- Excellent communication skills in order to respond to pension queries with efficiency
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experience using pension online portals
- Accuracy and the ability to work at a fast pace
- Confidence in your own ability, able to use your own initiative and work under pressure
- Tact and diplomacy
The role is based within York city centre, only a few minutes from York Station. The successful candidate will ideally work full time, 37 hours per week, however some flexibility is possible for the right candidate.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, first stage interviews are available immediately.
For an informal discussion about the job please call and ask for Amy on 01904 566066.
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive. To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
Download application form