6 Month Assignment
£21,000 – £24,000
Do you have experience working in Payroll?
Are you experienced in using Access EMS?
Do you have an excellent eye for detail?
We are looking for a temporary full time experienced Payroll Officer.
You will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the payroll process for the client.
This role will initially run for 6 months and will be full time Monday – Friday. The salary for this role will be between £21,000-£24,000 based on experience.
Ideally you will have experience working with Access EMS and you must have worked in a payroll capacity previously.
Main Duties will include:
- Submission of the monthly payroll in line with UK Tax and Payroll Legislation.
- Liaison with Human Resources department on payroll issues
- You will be responsible for liaising with customers and dealing with payroll related questions
- Preparation of P11d information
- Providing payroll-related information to colleagues, regulators and auditors.
- Preparation of monthly payroll journals
- Performing routine maintenance activities for payroll systems.
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.Download application form