York City Centre
£15.81 per hour – 22 hours per week
Temporary until March 2020
Our client in York is seeking an Occupational Therapist to work on a part time basis – 22 hours per week over 3 days, also would consider working hours over 4-5 days.
This is an exciting role for a qualified Occupational Therapist to perform a specialist role, working with customers who are disabled, including children and adults who have complex health, social and housing needs.
- Manage a complex case load
- Provide a specialist overview of the customers functional abilities
- Screen and prioritise customers identifiable needs
- Carry out timely assessments as identified during the screening process, including moving and handling, major adaptations and specialist equipment.
To apply for this role you must have:
• Degree/diploma in Occupational Therapy
• Current registration with Health Professionals Council
• Specialist knowledge of relevant legislation underpinning practice, including of community care, children and housing legislation
• Detailed knowledge of Fair Access to Care Services eligibility criteria and relevant procedures and policies
Ideally you will have working experience as an Occupational Therapist with Adults and children
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & adults and expect all WorkwithYork staff to share this commitment. We will require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via DBS.
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.Download application form