Learning Disability Service Manager
Competitive pay rate
WorkwithYork are working with their client to recruit a Learning Disability Service Manager.
The organisation is forward thinking and positive and is looking for a Learning Disability Service Manager to join the team based in York. You will be a confident manager who can quickly establish strong working relationships with staff and stakeholders.
Leading and motivating your managers, you will ensure that the range of day and respite services provided by the Service Unit are sensitive, integrated and customer focused at all times.
The assignment is likely to run until Dec 31st 2019
The successful candidate will have
- at least 3 years experience at a team leader level or equivalent within a local authority social care setting, independent social care provider, or within a health setting
- a relevant professional social care or health qualification, or other equivalent relevant qualification
- a successful track record of line managing staff within a complex and multi-disciplinary environment.
- a record of achievement in managing change, and delivering improved outcomes for customers
- experience of playing a pivotal role in delivering high quality customer oriented services, and a strong commitment to customer service
Closing date for applications is Monday 17th June so please apply as soon as possible
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all WorkwithYork staff to share this commitment. Ideally you should therefore have a current valid DBS registered with the Update Service, otherwise we will require successful applicants to undertake an online Enhanced Criminal Records check via DBS. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
Deadline for applications: Monday June 17th, 2019Download application form