Have you experience of working with and utilising social media networks and platforms?
Have experience of working with and updating websites?
Are you confident using Microsoft office and excel?
Rate of pay: £11.06 per hour, 37 hours a week.
WorkwithYork are working with their client, who is at the forefront of York’s digital and superfast broadband infrastructure project and are looking for a IT Officer/Digital Support Officer.
A pivotal role within the client’s Digital City Team, initially for 6 months with the opportunity of going from a temporary to a permanent position.
Their team are passionate, focused people with a shared purpose who are working together to ensure York’s digital infrastructure continues to go from strength to strength supporting York’s connectivity landscape.
In this role, no two days are ever the same, as an IT Officer/Digital Support Officer, your role will be varied:
- Dealing with queries from internal and external partners, by phone, email and face to face.
- Managing diaries, working with databases and taking notes in a range of meetings, internal and external, as well as preparing and compiling reports.
- Experience of managing social media channels/networks, as well as websites, with the ability to add updates and content.
- Proven organisational skills, with the ability to capture and record key matters arising from meetings.
- Experience of dealing with emails, updating databases and responding to telephone queries and other ad hoc admin duties.
- Excellent customer service skills, experience of dealing with individuals at all levels within a complex organisation, face to face and by telephone.
This role offers an opportunity to be involved ‘hands on’ in a project and carry out a wide range of tasks.
It requires someone who is personable, well motivated, willing and enthusiastic, innovative with a keen eye for detail.
WorkwithYork is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects candidates to share this commitment.
We require the successful candidate to undertake a Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive. To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.Download application form