Investment and Data Officer – Housing
Temporary assignment – initially 6 months
£12:50 per hour
- Do you have Advanced MS Access and Excel skills (Including Visual Basic Editor) and working knowledge of SQL (or similar data manipulation language)?
- Can demonstrate database management experience / Data analysis skills?
- Strong knowledge or experience of using asset management software and stock investment modelling tools?
The key responsibilities of this post are to;
- efficiently and effectively manage the data relating to the organisations housing stock
- manage the data integrity for the Asset Management and Asbestos Management databases, ensuring that information supports the departments’ Capital Investment Programme and Business Planning processes
The successful post holder will play a key role in supporting the delivery of individual Capital projects. They will also play a key role in developing IT systems across the department as they embark on a major ICT enabled business transformation and culture change programme, which will deliver a new operating model and systems across our housing services. Relevant experience in a similar role is preferred.
This is an exciting time to join the team as Investment and Data Officer as the organisation continues to improve and modernise their housing stock; this role will play a key role in shaping this programme, ensuring that investment is made where it is needed.
The successful candidate will have;
- a positive, pro-active and flexible attitude
- a passion for data
- good knowledge of Decent Homes, Asbestos Management and Energy Performance requirements in a social housing context.
For more information about the role please call our team on 01904 566066 and to apply please email an up-to-date CV along with details of 2 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.Download application form