We are looking for Homecare Support Workers in York
Relief work £9.91 per hour
Days evenings and weekends
We are working with our client in York at a number of their Sheltered Accommodation sites in York
You will be qualified with either the Care Certificate or NVQ Level 2/3 in Health and Social Care. Additionally, you must have up to date: Basic First Aid, Moving and Positioning, Infection Control, Fire Awareness and Medication Training.
You will also have:-
- Experience of helping people with personal and home-based tasks to ensure their quality of life is positive and supported
- Care about the people you support and work hard to meet their daily needs
- Help your clients to support maintain social contact
- Carry out household duties and assist them with everyday life
- Respond flexibly to the needs of the residents demonstrating care and compassion whilst respecting their individual needs
The work is rewarding but requires hard work, patience and the ability to genuinely care about the people you work for
Please complete the application form including details of your most recent employers for references.
WorkwithYork is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects candidates to share this commitment. Unless holding a relevant DBS on the Update Service, we require successful candidates to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.Download application form