HOMECARE SUPPORT WORKERS
We are looking for qualified homecare Support Workers in York
Relief work £10.30 per hour plus enhancements
Days/ Evenings/ Weekends/ Night Support
We are working with our client in York at a number of their sheltered Accommodation sites in York
You will be qualified with either care certificate or NVQ Level 2/3 in health and social care and must have up to date Basic First Aid Moving and Positioning, Infection Control and Basic Fire Training and Awareness and Medication
You will also have
- Experience of helping people with personal and home-based tasks to ensure their quality of life is positive and supported
- Care about the people you support and work hard to meet their daily needs
- Help your clients to support maintain social contact
- Carry out household duties and assist them with everyday life
- Respond flexibly to the needs of the residents demonstrating care and compassion whilst respecting their individual needs
- The work is rewarding but requires hard work, patience and the ability to genuinely care about the people you work for
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & adults and expect all WorkwithYork staff to share this commitment. We will require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via DBS.
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.Download application form