Are you looking for work as an Environmental Health Officer?
Do you have a postgraduate diploma in Acoustics & Noise?
Practical knowledge of Contaminated Land issues?
Experience in assessing planning applications?
Our clients in York are seeking an Environmental Health Officer, to be the lead officer for the assessment of the environmental impacts of planning applications and in particular acoustics.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
- managing the delivery of project work on key building and environmental acoustics
- permitting, planning appeals, nuisance and planning related projects.
You will also:-
- undertake site visits, preparing and carrying out environmental noise and vibration measurements
- prepare reports
- liaise with internal colleagues and external customers.
You will need to have:
- A postgraduate diploma in Acoustic and Noise
Ideally a recognised Degree or Diploma in Environmental Health, a lesser qualification in Environmental Health (i.e. HND, BTEC etc).
- A good practical knowledge of contaminated land especially related to the planning process
To apply please complete our application form, or email your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
Postgraduate diploma in Acoustic and Noise
Qualified Environmental Health OfficerDownload application form