Customer Service – Commercial Waste
Do you have experience providing exceptional customer service?
Are you confident in Microsoft word and excel?
We are WorkwithYork and our high profile York client is looking for a confident Customer Service Support to work in a commercial waste department for a full time temporary assignment.
They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible for a minimum of 3 months – more likely to be 6 months.
They are looking for someone who can act as a customer contact and somebody who is confident working with data.
- Administrating Commercial waste contracts
- Act as ‘customer contact and escalating issues to supervisor
- Maintenance of customer contact database
- Record data and produce management information.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be confident in excel/word
- Some invoicing experience desirable
You will need some previous administration experience, ideally in a fast-paced work environment and the ability to demonstrate strong data input skills with a keen eye for detail.
The rate of pay for this role is £10.30 per hour.
This role is based just off James Street and there are no parking facilities.
Closing date: Wednesday 29th May
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.Download application form