Looking for an intern role that fits round your studies?
Passion for sustainability?
Social media expertise?
A creative communicator?
We are WorkwithYork and our high profile client is seeking a Communications Intern to work with them on temporary assignment – 8 hours per week, until the end of July 2019. York has a vision for the city it wants to be and is making great strides to achieving its sustainable goals for a healthy environment, strong communities and a thriving economy, with lots of great things happening in the city. One Planet York is a part of that plan and brings together organisations who believe in that vision. As part of that team your main duties will include
- Sourcing, editing and developing content for the wordpress site
- Active management of twitter and facebook
The successful candidate will have
- Strong knowledge and experience of Social Media scheduling content and analytics
- Experience of WordPress editing
- An initiative taking and creative personality
- A strong interest in the environment and sustainability.
This is a part time role and will be 8 hours per week able to be worked flexibly – £9.91 per hour, based within York city centre. This position would ideally suit a student looking to gain more experience within communications
Interviews to commence 21st January
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.Download application form