Are you an experienced carpenter/joiner?
Do you want to take on a key role in the development of tomorrow’s tradespeople?
Have you experience of training/teaching your trade?
We are looking for an experienced tutor for an assignment of up to 30 hours per week at a specialist education provider based in York. The ideal candidate will need to have:
- knowledge of carpentry and joinery (both site and bench joinery)
- a teaching qualification (not essential) but teaching experience is preferred.
- qualified up to Level 3
If you’re right for this role then you will have;
- excellent communication skills
- the ability to work to deadlines effectively
- a forward thinking, creative and willing to think outside the ‘box’ attitude
- genuine desire to strive for excellence
The salary is competitive for the right candidate dependant on experience. Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01904 554195 and ask for Ellis for more information.
All applicants are required to provide two references (one of which should be related to teaching). We also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you are not registered with the DBS Online Update Service.
experienced carpenter/joinerDownload application form