Capital Projects Team Leader
Initially 6 months with a definite option for longer
Do you have?
- Housing maintenance and/or Contract management experience and a commitment to working in partnership.
- Exposure to the project management of construction projects in excess of one million pounds?
- HNC Building qualification or a relevant qualification at Level 3
- Team Management experience?
- A valid Health and Safety Qualification such as SMSTS, IOSH or equivalent.
We are working with our prestigious client based in York to recruit a Project Manager/Team Leader to join a Housing Services team to successfully manage multi million pound capital investment projects.
It’s an exciting time to join the organisation as they embark on a major ICT business transformation and culture change programme to deliver a new operating model and systems across their housing services.
You manage a team of 6 people and will have relevant hands on management experience and be able to demonstrate a proven and engaging management style. The successful candidate will play a key role in designing how the delivery of high quality and innovative services to customers.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and skills above please contact us as soon as possible as the client is keen to fill the assignment at the earliest opportunity with a suitably qualified and experienced candidate capable of delivering the level of service and managment expertise required
For more information about the role please contact our team on 01904 566066 and to apply please email an up-to-date CV along with details of 2 referees to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload application form