Business Support – Minute Taker
£9.52 per hour – 6 + Months
WorkwithYork are looking to recruit a Business Support Assistant who will primarily support the child protection service.
Main duties –
- Arranging and minuting meetings – Via skype
- Distributing reports
- Receiving reports, saving as appropriate
- Setting up future Skype meetings
- Distributing invitation letters
- Managing the shared calendar for child protection meetings and updating appointments as needed.
- Sending rescheduling letters/emails
Experience and skills:
- Minute taking/ Note taking
- High standard of Microsoft Office
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work effectively
- Organisational skills, including time and task management
For this role you need to have taken minutes before and have some note taking experience.
WorkwithYork is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects candidates to share this commitment. We require the successful candidate to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
Download application form