York city centre
Temporary, Full time
£15:80 – £18:04 per hour DAE
Are you a confident communicator working with stakeholders?
Skilled in process mapping?
Proficient with a variety of business analysis methodologies and different tools to capture business requirements?
WorkwithYork are working with a prestigious client based in York City Centre. They need a Business Analyst on a temporary basis initially for 7 months.
Key aspects of the role will be;
- Interviewing stakeholders, compiling user requirements for the development teams through the project.
- Recognising and assessing best practice and understanding how these solutions might be refined or developed for use in the organisation.
- A demonstrable track record in working proactively with Service Managers and staff in order to refine process after go-live
- Leading the preparation of reports and presentations to Service Managers and other senior stakeholders.
Ideally you will have:-
- previous experience in a digital environment with knowledge of PRINCE2
- Experience of mobile working/Total Mobile and using licensing systems e.g. Flare/IDOX would be an advantage
For more info please call our team on 01904 566066 and to apply please send us an up-to-date CV or download and complete our application form. Please include details of 2 referees and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
Download application form