WorkwithYork are looking for a Qualified Social Worker who is an experienced Approved Mental Health Practitioner.
• Be enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to prioritise your workload.
• Be flexible to work throughout August 2020.
• Have been practising AMHP for a minimum of 12 months.
• Have good knowledge of MHA and other related legislations.
• Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Need an appropriate social work qualification (CQSW, Dip, SW, CSS or equivalent) and SWE registration.
• Demonstrate recent experience being able to make high-level decisions regarding risk.
• Be eligible to work within the UK.
Our clients can offer a supportive specialist team within a central York location (close to park and ride & York Station) with pool cars available for travel in and out of area.
We can offer competitive rates of pay, PAYE, holiday pay, pension. This would be an initial three-month assignment with potential for extension.
Please apply with a full CV, including contact details of two referees (at least one of whom must be your last/current employer) or complete our application form.
WorkwithYork are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithYork staff to share this commitment. Ideally, you should therefore have a current valid DBS registered with the Update Service; otherwise, we will require successful applicants to undertake an online Enhanced Criminal Records check via DBS.Download application form