Business Support Assistant
£9.52 per hour
Full time for 12 Months
Are you confident using Microsoft office and excel?
Do you have experience in minute taking?
WorkwithYork are working with a city centre client who is looking for a full time Business Support Assistant to help in their busy department. In this role you will be dealing with sensitive and confidential information and you will be required to do minute taking.
What the role will include:
- Maintaining computerised records
- Minute taking and proof reading
- Typing up supervision notes
- Arranging group meetings
- Scanning and photocopying documents
Experience and skills:
- High standard of Microsoft Office
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, including tact and diplomacy when dealing with customer queries.
- Ability to prioritise work effectively, flexibly and with minimum supervision to meet tight deadlines.
- Organisational skills, including time and task management
WorkwithYork is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects candidates to share this commitment.
We require the successful candidate to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive. To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
Download application form