WorkwithSchools is the specialist divison of WorkwithYork with a dedicated team recruiting permanent teachers, supply teachers and support staff for Primary and Secondary schools, colleges and nurseries. Our offices are based in the heart of York at 5/6 Kings Court at the top of the Shambles, so it's easy to find us.
Our team at WorkwithSchools has;
- over 20 years experience in recruiting and placing teachers - that's experience our candidates and schools can depend on.
- a personal approach to matching schools with the right specialist staff
- a rigorous recruitment process for candidates - 2 good or excellent references for teachers, competency based interview, application with detailed work history, verification of qualifications, DBS, current child safeguarding and full medical pre-employment check.
- Ad hoc day to long term bookings - supply and permanent work
- Weekly payroll managed in-house - state of the art payroll systems ensuring fast, efficient, accurate and timely weekly pay for supply staff and Management Information for schools.
- Workplace pension - auto-enrolment after 4 weeks working and contributions from us towards your pension
- Simple online timesheet system - easy to complete on a computer or 'on the go' via an app.
- Holiday pay - accrued based on the number of weeks worked and average rate of pay.
- Regular staff benefits & discounts - local and online offers including shopping, entertainment and eating out.
- Recommend a Teacher - earn £100 per recommendation once they have completed two bookings.
- Staff Awards event - recognising achievements in the workplace across different categories - the next one is to be held on Thursday 21st September 2017 at the Principal Hotel so keep that date for your diary.
Looking for school staff?
For more information and helpful professional advice, call us on our booking line 01904 554195 or on 01904 551397.
Looking for supply work?
Please take a look at our latest jobs and call us on 01904 551397.
WorkwithSchools - Education is your business - and ours